Quality is . . . Consistency, Palatability, Innovation
Using only premium ingredients, Rowe Nutrition has been dedicated for over 37 years to providing nutritionally superior feeds. Their formulas are fixed (not least-cost computer generated that change day by day), nor do they contain an abundance of lower cost by-product ingredients. In addition, their innovative formulas are calculated based on metabolizable protein and energy provided, rather than just crude protein, with special attention given to metabolizable amino acids; metabolizable amino acids are added where needed.
You can be assured when feeding Rowe feeds that you are receiving the highest quality and most palatable formulations to give you all you need to maximize gain, bloom and overall health in your livestock.
ROWE Nutrition show cattle feeds contain Bovamine® Defend™ which is a unique living probiotic that stabilizes rumen and small intestine digestive functions while stimulating natural and healthy digestion by reinforcing and enhancing the animal’s natural defenses against harmful bacteria.
Bovamine® Defend™ benefits:
- Reduction of harmful bacteria in the GI tract
- Stabilizes GI tract health
- Maximizes Energy Capture
- Improves Average Daily Gain
ADDITIONAL NON REQUIRED NUTRIENTS:
- Formulated with ingredients high in Metabolizable Amino Acids along with additional Rumen Protected Lysine & Methionine to improve protein utilization and create a Metabolizable Protein equivalency higher than the guaranteed crude protein.
- Premium Ingredients make for an extremely Palatable Feed in a Fixed Formula. This means we never substitute cheaper ingredients in our feeds!
- Probiotics for increased well being, better metabolism, reduced stress and to maintain healthy and flourishing microorganisms at optimal levels.
- Yeast Culture for improved fiber digestibility along with Higher Fiber for increased depth of body and spring of rib.
- Organic Selenium for increased Selenium absorption & conception in show heifers.
- Additional B-Vitamins, Vitamin E at 10 times NRC requirements
- Amino Acid Chelated Trace Minerals for increased mineral absorption.
- Contains a significant amount of Flaxseed & Linseed Meal which increases palatability while creating optimal levels of Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
BENEFITS OF OMEGA-3 SUPPLEMENTATION:
- Recent research at two major university’s using Flaxseed as Omega-3 supplementation showed 0.1 to 0.3 increase in gain in finishing cattle, can boost animal reproduction, reduce mortality in offspring, ease weaning and shipping stress and deliver improved marbling and carcass grades.
- In breeding stock a diet of Flax was noted to increase first-service conception rates in dairy cattle from 50 percent to 87.5 percent.
- Improved hair quality and additional bloom and general appearance
- Has anti-allergic properties, encourages a strong metabolism
- Reduced inflammatory Reponses, found to support Immune function, promotes hoof health and boosts the immune system
- Repairs and maintains cellular walls, Anti-inflammatory-can act like Bute without the negative side effects
- Can help calm temperament, maintains supple joints, assists in the correct development of the nervous system, brain, muscles and skeleton
- In post-weaning and shipping calves, flax reduced the effects of bovine respiratory disease (BDR) or shipping fever
- Aids the immune system, relieves arthritis, eases the discomfort of inflammation, Aids wound healing, supports a healthy heart and blood circulation