Honor® Show Chow® Finishing Touch®
Honor® Show Chow® Finishing Touch® feed is a course-textured sweet feed. This is a complete, balanced diet formulated for optimum growth and development of show cattle during finishing. It can be preceded by feeding Honor® Show Chow® Fitters Edge® feed. Finishing Touch® feed is supported by Purina’s knowledge, experience and research.
*** ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE PICKUP *** Due to high sales volume, please contact Smoky Valley to confirm stock status of this item.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||18 × 28 × 4 in|
Feed as the sole ration to finishing cattle. This feed is designed for show cattle over 900 pounds, but may be fed to cattle of any age or weight with proper management. Finishing cattle should eat approximately 2.5-3% and should be fed 2 pounds of hay per head per day. Frame, genetics and management will determine finishing period.
- Store in a dry area away from insects.
- Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed.
- This product is to be fed only to the animal species as directed on the label.
- When making a ration change, allow 7-10 days for animals to adjust to the new ration.
- Provide a source of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Do not allow fine material to accumulate in feeders.
- Provide adequate, well-protected and well-managed bunk space for each animal to prevent feed from becoming wet and moldy.
- When fed from a self-feeder, adjust feeder to minimize quantity of feed accumulating in trough.
- Cattle should be vaccinated against enterotoxemia.
- Consult your veterinarian for the recommended health program for your local area. This includes internal and external parasite control.
- Provide plain salt and Purina Wind & Rain® All Season mineral free choice.
- In groups of cattle, there are certain animals that experience chronic bloat or other digestive disturbances, and consequently are poor performers. In addition, excess feed consumption, severe weather changes resulting in erratic feed consumption and poorly-managed feeding practices can increase the incidence of bloat in all cattle. If bloating does occur, the above management practices should be reviewed.
This is a STORE PICKUP/LOCAL DELIVERY ONLY item.