|Crude Protein, Min.||16.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min.||8.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max.||11.00%|
|Acid Detergent Fiber, Max.||14.00%|
|Neutral Detergent Fiber, Max.||26.50%|
|Copper, Min.||70 ppm|
|Zinc, Min.||175 ppm|
|Selenium, Min.||0.80 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min.||8,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D, Min.||800 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min.||250 IU/lb|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids, Min.||4.00%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Min.||0.47%|
*Not recognized by AAFCO as an essential nutrient
Whole Oats, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Soybean Hulls, Heat-Processed Soybeans, Wheat Middlings, Cane Molasses, Soybean Oil, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Ground Corn, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Yeast Culture), Magnesium Oxide, L-Lysine, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Flaxseed, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, L-Threonine, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Maize Distillers Dried Grains, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Artificial Flavor, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Calcium Iodate.
Features and Benefits
- Growth helps to maintain healthy and steady glucose and insulin levels in mares during pregnancy and lactation
- Growth aids in supporting proper metabolism in nursing foals with reduced levels of starch and sugar
For Growing Horses:
- Growth helps promote steady growth using a combination of fat and carbohydrates for calories
- Growth supports consistent glucose and insulin levels, helping to support healthy metabolism
- Growth includes ideal concentrations of the amino acids lysine, methionine and threonine necessary to support a healthy growth rate
Feeding Broodmares: The following chart is the amount of GROWTH to feed in lb per day, showing minimum and maximum amounts to be fed with free-choice hay, typically at a minimum of 1% of the horse’s body weight.
|Mare’s Status||Weight of Mare (lb)|
Feeding Growing Horses: The following chart is the amount of GROWTH to feed in lb per day, showing minimum and maximum amounts to be fed with free-choice hay, typically at a minimum of 1% of the horse’s body weight.
|Growth Stage||Weight at Maturity (lb)|
|Sucklings||< 3||Feed FOAL STARTER|
|Two-year-olds to Mature||> 24||2.4-4.0||3.0-5.0||4.0-6.0||4.5-7.5|
Provide clean, fresh water at all times and free-choice Harvest Salt by BUCKEYE™ Nutrition.
If high-quality forage is fed and the recommended minimum feeding rate cannot be met, either:
1. Add 1 lb of GRO ‘N WIN™ or GRO ‘N WIN™ Alfa per day for every 3 lb of GROWTH underfed, depending on forage type.
2. Supply GRASS PLUS™ Mineral & Vitamin Mix (with grass or mixed forage) or ALFA PLUS™ Mineral & Vitamin Mix (with legume forage).