Due to the variety of items we carry, we offer three different shipping options:
- The majority of our items are “Free Shipping Eligible” if you spend $99 or more! (flat rate shipping charge of $9.95 apply for orders under $99)
- Equipment is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer (call us for a freight quote!) if it is not an “in-store pickup” order. As always, shipping is FREE for all in-store pickup orders!
- Due to shipper restrictions, some overweight packages are in-store pick up only.
And don’t forget, anything you order can be always be picked up at no additional charge from our store in West Finley, PA (or added to your regular feed and bedding barn delivery!)
- Most in-stock products ship out within 1 business day via USPS.
- At Smoky Valley we pride ourselves in carrying a large inventory of your favorite items, however, on occasion you may order a product that is not currently in stock. We try to fill all back orders within 14 business days of your order and most of the time sooner. In any case, our job is to keep you up to date as to the status of your order, but if you have any questions feel free to call us at 724-484-0316, or email Heather@SmokyValleyAg.com
- Shipping is only available to the 50 United States. Currently we do not ship to U.S. Territories.
- Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- Although we try to ship all orders as quickly as possible, orders are not typically shipped on weekends or holidays.
It may take up to 10 business days for your refund or exchange to be fully processed. However, we’ll be sure to email you as soon as it’s all set. If you’d like help processing your return more quickly, please contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help!
At Smoky Valley, your happiness is at the core of everything we do. We put our products to the test in our barns and on our animals, and back every order with our 100% Happiness Guarantee, so that you can shop with confidence. If anything you purchase fails to meet your expectations within 30 days of purchase, just let us know and we’ll get the return process started for you.
Need to return an item?
No problem! Just make sure it is in like-new condition, with the original packaging and send it back to:
Smoky Valley Farm & Supply
c/o Returns Department
1137 West Finley Road
West Finley, PA 15377
So that’s it. Seriously. Those are all of our “rules.” Well, except the most important one – treating our customers the way we want to be treated. So if you have any questions, or if there is anything we can do, please call us at 724-484-0316 or email Heather@SmokyValleyAg.com. We are always happy to help!
Not ready to purchase? No problem! Just 20% down will keep your item(s).
We Offer Layaway!!
Get your DREAM show setup by making payment installments at your own pace and it’s yours in NO TIME!
Thank you for your interest in our layaway program. Items that qualify will have an additional “Layaway” button next to the “Add to Cart” button. In order for you to view which items qualify make sure you don’t have any other items in your cart.
Benefits of Layaway:
- Free & easy to use.
- Make as many payments as you need (Interim payments can be made by calling the store at 724-484-0136). Final payment can be made online.
Below we have included our layaway terms and conditions for your review!
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY
Layaway Period – Orders may be placed on layaway for a maximum period of 90 days. Customers have the option of paying the layaway order balance in full at any time prior to the completion of the 90-day layaway period.
Payment Terms – Orders placed on layaway require at least 20% down payment. The deposit will be automatically calculated for you during checkout.
Allowed Forms of Payment – All forms of payment are accepted.
Layaway Shipment/Pickups – Layaway items will be shipped/eligible for pickup when the final payment is made. Exceptions may apply (see below).
- Equipment purchases to be drop shipped: We work closely with our show equipment supplier to ensure drop ship orders are filled quickly upon final payment; however, if the item is on back order despite our best efforts it will not ship immediately. Please feel free to let us know when you will need an item (via the “Order notes” box on the checkout screen, or call us) so we can alert our supplier.
Refunds/Cancellation – Layaway deposit, payments and related charges are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Expiration – Any layaway balance not paid upon expiration of the 90-day layaway period will result in the cancellation of your order and forfeiture of your deposit, payments and related charges.